Thursday 29 December 2011

Xmas 2011

Hey Everyone!

I've taken a break from blogging due to Christmas, and what a great Christmas it was! I spent Christmas Eve drinking with friends, and probably drank a bit too much, but at least I got to spend time with people I don't get to see as often since I started university. Christmas Day was spent with friends at local pubs and at my boyfriend's mum's house with his little brothers and grandad, it was lovely to see them all. On Boxing Day I went to my Nan's house to see my family, it's a tradition of ours to spend Boxing Day there and we enjoy lunch, exchanging gifts and playing games. On the 27th I had a 2nd Xmas Day with my parents, my sister and her partner, also my boyfriend was able to join us until early afternoon before he had to go back to work. So yes, I had 2 Xmas Days this year! I am indeed a lucky person!

Added to the Christmas festivities was the brilliant news that my sister has just got engaged to her partner of 5 years and they're planning a wedding for next summer (if they can get the dates they want). I've been asked to be Maid of Honour, so I've got lots to do and that includes slimming down in order to look good in the dress. I am really excited.

I'm spending New Years Eve in Reading this year with friends, and hopefully can see more of my old school friends in the new year as well.

I hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas/Winter Solstice/Winterval and will return to blogging about other stuff soon!

Lindsay x

No comments:

Post a Comment