Monday 5 December 2011

Got My Bloodstock Tickets Booked!

So next year I will be super busy, with all my studies for being a nurse. Luckily I have paid off for a holiday to Egypt (with my boyfriend) but now I have bought tickets for Bloodstock Festival 2012. Between 10th-12th August next year I am going to be at the heaviest metal fest in the UK and I can't wait!

The line up includes Alice Cooper, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Hatebreed, Anvil, Orange Goblin & Paradise Lost with many more to be announced across 3 stages. Bloodstock have been known to book well known acts along with unsigned but talented bands. It's purely about the music, so I'll be sure to be there drink in hand, hopefully enjoying the sunshine and rocking out to pure metal, sounds like pure heaven! I love camping as well, and since I'm going with friends (and the boyfriend, of course) it'll be sure to be a good laugh, although I won't be staying HEL site as you'd be ejected if you make noise after midnight (it's the family campsite, fair deuce), I plan on staying up with friends and recovering when I return home.

Up until 15th December 2011 tickets for the whole weekend + camping is only £90 each on the early bird deal, so if you love metal and want to go, you need to get moving a buy a ticket NOW!

Visit the site http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/ for more information. It'll be an epic weekend!


2 comments:

  1. It's all about Biffy and SPRINGSTEEN at Isle of wight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isle of Wight is nearly always same weekend as Download, and they have Black Sabbath! I so wish I was able to go that weekend!

    ReplyDelete